Azure Documenter in Serverless360 allows users to create technical documentation on their Azure subscriptions.
Azure Documenter allows the generation of different document types, each covering a different use case.
- Executive Summary - Provides a summary of Resource Groups, Resource types, Locations across which the resources are distributed, and Billing Summary over a documentation period with security assessment details.
- Details on Resources - Provides in-depth information about each of the resources and a summary of resources grouped by Resource Types, Resource Groups, and Location.
- Details on Billing - Provides a tabular and graphical representation of cost incurred Resource wise, Resource type-wise, location-wise, and, Resource group-wise. It also provides a split-up of costs consumed at the individual resource level.
- Compliance & Evaluation - Evaluates subscription(s) or resources and provides a detailed report on policy definitions.
- Cost Comparison - Provides cost comparison between two different date ranges at the subscription level.
- Resource Auditing- A audit report that provides information on the log activity changes made among the subscription(s).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500