- 25 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Creating a Business Application
- Updated on 25 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Business Application is a logical container to group Azure Services like Service Bus, Logic Apps, Event Hubs, Event Grid, Azure Function Apps, etc that constitutes a Line of Business Solution.
These resources can be from different Azure Subscriptions, Regions, and Resource Groups.
Create a Business Application
- To get started with a Business Application for the first time, go to the Serverless360 Homepage and click the Get Started button in the Business Applications product. The user will be presented with a step-by-step wizard that will smoothly guide them through the process of providing the necessary information to create a Business Application within minutes.
- Enter the Business Application Name and Service Principal information or unselect Add new Service Principal and select a Service principal that was previously added in general settings to get started with Business Applications.
- Once the Service principal details are validated, select the required subscriptions from the list of subscriptions available in the corresponding Service principal and proceed with resource association.
- Users can apply the Monitoring profile or configure the monitoring rules for individual resources else can choose the Skip for now option if rules are to be disregarded, in the Monitoring rules section.
- Customize the alert settings in the Monitoring alerts section to perform monitoring for a Business Application. Set the monitor to receive violation alerts and status reports at a specific time.
- When all the necessary information is provided, the user is given a summary of the overall configuration of the Business Application. Once the details are verified, press the Create Business Application button to complete the creation process.
The Business Application along with the associated resources will be created.