How To Get API Token From Serverless360
Get API Token from Serverless360
Serverless360 now has exposed its API's for public to make its users utilize it for automation, which increases their efficiency and productivity.
These API's can be used to Automate CI/CD pipeline.
Perform CRUD operations by making use of the Exposed API's.
- Create Operation - Create Composite Application, Create Composite Application Group, Create Threshold Monitor, Create Status Monitor, Create Data Monitor, Create Watch Monitor
- Update Operation - Update Composite Application, Update Composite Application Group, Update Threshold Monitor, Update Status Monitor, Update Data Monitor, Update Watch Monitor
- Delete Operation- Delete Composite Application, Delete Composite Application Group, Delete Threshold Monitor, Delete Status Monitor, Delete Data Monitor, Delete Watch Monitor
The following steps can be used to get API Token from Serverless360.
- Move into Settings section in Serverless360
- Select the Access Keys option from the Navigation bar
- From the Access Keys tab, click on Generate API Token and give a name for the API Token and select the list of Methods you want the API to allow, then click on Create
Only the Admin and Super Users can generate and manage API Token
The API token must be supplied as part of the Request headers
All of our APIs currently support the following HTTP verbs:
- GET - Used for retrieving Composite Application, Update Composite Application Group, Threshold Monitor Configurations, Status Monitor Configurations
- POST - Used to Create Composite Application, Composite Application Group, Threshold Monitor, Status Monitor and map/unmap resources to threshold monitor and status monitor
- PUT - Used to Update Composite Application, Composite Application Group, Threshold Monitor, Status Monitor and Enable / Disable threshold monitor and status monitor
- DELETE - Used to delete Composite Application, Composite Application Group, Threshold Monitor, Status Monitor