Azure Documenter in Serverless360 allows users to create technical documentation on their Azure subscriptions.
Azure Documenter allows the generation of different document types, each covering a different use case.
- Executive Summary - Provides a summary of Resource Groups, Resource types, Locations across which the resources are distributed, and Billing Summary over a documentation period with security assessment details.
- Details on Resources - Provides in-depth information about each of the resources and a summary of resources grouped by Resource Types, Resource Groups, and Location.
- Details on Billing - Provides a tabular and graphical representation of cost incurred Resource wise, Resource type-wise, location-wise, and, Resource group-wise. It also provides a split-up of costs consumed at the individual resource level.
- Compliance & Evaluation - Evaluates subscription or resources and provides a detailed report on security issues and compliance adherence.
- Cost Comparison - Provides cost comparison between two different date ranges at the subscription level.
- Snapshot Comparison- A comparison report used to track the changes between two resource details documents.