February 16, 2019
This release contains the following capabilities:
- Processing capabilities on active messages in Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions
- Automated activities extended to active message processing in Service Bus Queues and Topics Subscriptions
- Templates for storing the properties of azure entities, to be used to quick create entities from Serverless360
- Improved user experience in entities dashboard
1. Processing Active Messages of Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions
Serveless360 now provides message processing capabilities like Resubmit, Delete, Clone and Resubmit on the active messages of Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions. For extended documentation about these capabilities, check Service Bus message processing.
2. Automated activities for Active Service Bus messages
It is now possible to automate the active message processing like resubmit, delete using Serverless360. For more details, check Automated activities for Active Service Bus messages.
3. Templates for storing the properties of azure entities
Want to create multiple entities in Azure with similar properties? It can be achieved in Serverless360 without providing the properties each time. Create templates for storing the properties of the entities and use it at the time of entity creation. Refer feature documentation on templates for Service Bus Queues, Topics and Topic Subscriptions. Similar property templates can be created on Event Hubs and Relays too.
4. Improved user experience in entities dashboard
With increased number in types of entities which can be managed and monitored in Serverless360, based on feedback from our customers, the horizontal tabs in entities dashboard is now displayed vertically. In addition to this, the visibility of the monitor status of entities are improved as below.
February 2, 2019
This release is focused on following management capabilities on Event Grid and Storage Queues:
- Event processing for Event Grid
- Messages processing for Storage Queues.
In addition to the above
- Scope of Governance and Audit is extended
- Message backup while reprocessing is improved
The following section walks through the feature list.
1. Sending Events to Event Grid Topics
Need to fire sample events to your Event Grid Topics for testing your orchestration, it is now possible to simulate a real time test environment for Event Grid Topics using Serverless360. For extended documentation about this feature, check Sending Events To Event Grid Topics.
2. Accessing failed events of Event Grid Subscription
For the Event Grid Subscriptions which has dead-letter destination configured, Serverless360 now provides an interface to look at the failed events along with all necessary details like reason for dead-letter, etc.
Accessing failed events of Event Grid Subscription contains more information about this feature.
3. Processing the Dead-Letter Events of Event Grid Subscription
In addition to accessing the dead-letter events, it is now possible to take necessary actions like Resubmitting or Repair and Resubmitting the events.
4. Retrieve Messages from Storage Queue
In the previous release, the capability to monitor the Storage Queues based on the number of messages was brought in Serverless360. Now, it is possible to Retrieve the Messages from Storage Queues to check the message content along with the properties, this will be helpful to identify the poisoned messages.
5. Update Message in Storage Queue
To act on the poisoned messages, Serverless360 provides an user interface to Update the Content of the Message along with the visibility time window.
6. Resubmit Message in Storage Queue
If your business demands to enqueue the message from one storage queue to another, use Serverless360 to Resubmit Message capability of Serverless360 now.
It is also possible to Repair the message, before resubmitting it.
7. Capturing more user actions in Governance and Audit
Governance & Audit capability is now extended to capture user actions on Composite Applications, Service Principals. Check Governance and Audit section for more details.
8. Back up messages before processing into Blob Container
The messages can be backed up to a Blob Container before it is processed. This will the save the messages from being lost. Check Back up messages for more details.
9. User interface to edit Active Directory Configuration
For the users signed up using Active Directory authentication mode, a user interface is provided to Update the Active Directory configuration details.