Welcome to Serverless360 Private Hosting! An application hosted and executed on your infrastructure, with capabilities to manage and monitor your Azure resources. This will address any concerns regarding data security and configuration settings while managing and monitoring your distributed Azure resources using the SaaS version.
Release Notes - v18.104.22.1687 (Latest)
This patch from Serverless360 fixes issues in Data Monitoring alerts.
Release Notes - v22.214.171.1247
Serverless360 supports deletion and resubmission of messages from both the active and dead-letter end of Service Bus Queue and Topic Subscriptions. We now support deletion and resubmission of expired messages those are in deferred state through manual message processing and automated activities.
Release Notes - v126.96.36.1997
Serverless360 allows installation of NT Service at multiple Servers providing high availability at Background Services level. We now also support installation of web component at multiple Servers which will ensure complete high availabilty of Serverless360.
Release Notes - v4.0.0.0507
This release brings in the following capabilities:
- End to End business tracking and monitoring
- Azure SQL monitoring and management
- Multiple Topology diagrams in a Composite Application
- Enhanced Logic App runs history search
- ServiceNow Integration
- Automated activities for Storage Queue message deletion
- Usability improvements
1. End to End business tracking and monitoring
Last month, we launched End to End business tracking powered by Atomic Scope. The feature was received well by good number of customers, still there was requirements to cut off its dependency with Atomic Scope. Serverless360 has now got the complete End to End tracking within itself. Customers can now perform End to End Business Activity Monitoring and Tracking on their Serverless360 Composite Applications. Check here for more information about getting started with End to End Business Activity Monitoring and Tracking.
2. Azure SQL monitoring and management
Serverless360 now provides capability to monitor Azure SQL Database. This feature will facilitate
monitoring the SQL Database on its metrics and if a scalar query executed against the database returns the expected result. Read More about this feature here. Serverless360 also extends its capability to execute SQL Queries without a need to switch to any database management tools. Check here for more information about SQL Monitoring.
3. Multiple Topology diagrams in a Composite Application
When there are multiple sub-orchestrations under a single Business solution, there might be a need of visualizing those multiple orchestrations in separate view. To solve this challenge, Serverless360 comes with the capability of creating Multiple topologies under a single composite application. Check here for more information about multiple topology diagrams in a composite application.
4. Enhanced Logic App runs history search
Serverless360 enables users to perform filtered search on run history of Logic App either by providing the 'Identifier' or by providing 'From Date' and 'To Date' along with the 'Status' of the run.
5. ServiceNow integration
In addition to the existing notification channels, Serverless360 now supports integration with ServiceNow. The alerts from Serverless360 monitoring will be created as incidents in ServiceNow. Check here for more about ServiceNow integration.
6. Automated activities for Storage Queue message deletion
Many enterprises use Storage Queues to communicate between different services. As a part of integrating the services together, it is important to ensure that the message flow across the services is healthy. Serverless360 provides a capability to automate the process of deleting messages from Storage Queues. Check here for more about automated activities to delete storage queue messages.
7. Usability improvements
The usability and user experience of Serverless360 is improved across the product. Some of them are the entity names in the Entity dashboard are clickable which can take the user straight to the concerned entities dashboard. Filter option is provided for configuring the Event Hub partitions and Topic Subscriptions to Threshold and Status Monitor. Similar improvements have been done throughout the application.
Release Notes - v188.8.131.525
This release brings in the following capabilities:
- Composite Application Topology
- API Management Monitoring
- Autocorrect status of Entities
- End to End business tracking (via Atomic Scope Integration)
- Azure Web Jobs Monitoring and management
- Clean Azure Storage Blobs
1. Composite Application Topology
Topology is the new capability added into a Serverless360 Composite Application. This feature will facilitate in creating a topology diagram that represents the business orchestration of the Composite Application. The diagram can be created at ease with the entities those are part of the Composite Application. It is also possible to relate the entities that constitute the workflow. Read More about this feature here.
With no further delay get on to the board to create your Composite Applications Topology diagram now.
2. Azure API Management Monitoring
3. Auto correct the status of the entities
As an extension of State based monitoring, Serverless360 now provides capability to Auto correct the states of the entities. This can be achieved by configuring retry policies. Check here for more information about Auto correcting the status of entities.
4. End to End business tracking powered by Atomic Scope
As we demonstrated our products Serverless360 and Atomic Scope to our potential customers in the last few months, we received lot of inputs and interest towards both these products coming together as one. Since, we have already made significant developments, we are taking this integration between these two products in phases. As a first step, we will bring the tracking and querying capabilities on the business processes.
For these, you should be having Serverless360 account and implementation of Atomic Scope separately. The existing users of Atomic Scope will find this phase very easy to get started with. Basic configuration like Work spaces, Business Process definition must be done in the Atomic Scope implementation.
Serverless360 is now powered by Atomic Scope to offer end to end tracking on integration involved in a Composite Application . Check here for more details on Serverless360 offered end to end tracking on Composite Applications
5. Azure WebJobs Monitoring and Management
Serverless360 now provides capability to manage and monitor Azure WebJobs.
For details about monitoring the WebJobs based on its state, check here
Check here for more details about WebJobs management.
6. Clean Azure Storage Blobs
It is hard to keep track of and clean the old and unused Storage Blobs. If the purge is not handled properly, the size of the Storage Account will grow high, so do the Azure bill. To handle this challenge, Serverless360 now supports cleaning Storage Blobs through manual and automated activities. Check here for more details about Cleaning Blobs.
Release Notes - v184.108.40.2063
This release includes the following capabilities:
- Explorer view for Composite Applications
- Bulk monitoring configuration for Topic Subscriptions and Event Hub Partitions
- Hourly scheduling for Activities
- Save entity properties as Templates and reuse while creating an entity
- Resubmit, Ignore Logic App Runs
- Azure Web Apps monitoring based on the state and metrics
- Introduced Search in Serverless360
- Introduced Details page for Composite Applications
1. Explorer view for Composite Applications
Serverless360 now supports grouping Composite Applications and managing the Composite Applications through an Explorer view. For users with many Composite Applications, it is easy to manage them as groups. and view them in the Explorer view, check here for more details about Explorer view.
2. Bulk Monitoring for Topic Subscriptions and Event Hub Partitions
On customers ask, Serverless360 now enables defining monitoring configuration on the properties of multiple Topic Subscriptions and Event Hub Partitions at a go. Find more details here
3. Hourly scheduling for Activities
Serverless360 now provides capability to schedule the Activities to run on specified hours in addition to the daily schedule already available. This will facilitate creating activities which will run at the specified hours of a day. Find more details here
4. Save properties of entities as Templates
Serverless360 now provides capability to save the properties of the entities as a template. The saved template can be applied while creating the entity. . Find more details here.
5. Resubmit, Ignore Logic App Runs
Serverless360 now provides capability to resubmit the runs of the Logic Apps and view the relationship between the actual and resubmitted runs. Check here for more details.
It is also possible to ignore the runs in the context of Serverless360
6. Azure Web Apps monitoring
Serverless360 now supports monitoring the Azure Web Apps inside Composite Applications. The Web App can be monitored based on its state or metrics, check here for more details about Web Apps monitoring.
7. Introduced Search in Serverless360
Serverless360 now provides capability to search for a resource, monitor or a Composite Application and navigate to it. Find more details here
8. Introduced Details page for Composite Applications
Serverless360 now provides capability to store the related references against the composite applications. If the resources added inside a composite application constitutes a line of business, the useful links related to that line of business can be stored with the Composite Application to add more value for the new users invited to Serverless360.
Release Notes - v220.127.116.112
Here comes the very first Private Hosting release from Serverless360 in 2019. This release includes the following capabilities:
- High Availability
- Improved management and monitoring capabilities on Event Hubs and Relays
- More enhanced Composite Application Dashboard
- Event processing for Event Grid
- Messages processing for Storage Queues
- Extended scope of Governance and Audit
- Improved message backup while reprocessing
- Active messages processing in Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions
- Extended Automated activities for active message processing in Service Bus Queues and Topics Subscriptions
- Templates for storing the properties of azure entities, to be used to quick create entities from Serverless360
- Improved user experience in entities dashboard
1. High Availability
Serverless360 installation now supports achieving High Availability by accommodating multiple instances of Serverless360 Background Service for a single Serverless360 installation. Serverless360 user can choose from one of the available running background services to execute the background activities. In case of unavailability of the selected Background Service, Serverless360 would take care of automatically switching to another available Serverless360 Background Service, hence ensuring High Availability. Check here for more details on Serverless360 High Availability.
2. Import Event Hubs
It is now possible to import Event Hubs from one Event Hub namespace to another using Serverless360. Associate the Event Hub namespaces to Serverless360 using Service Principal or namespace connection string to enable import. The Event Hub property definition will be exactly replicated from the source namespace to the target namespace. This feature when used to replicate the staging to production environment would save considerable development and testing effort.
3. Event Hub Data Monitoring
Data Monitoring in Serverless360 is now extended to include Event Hubs. Create data monitors on extensive set of metrics of Event Hubs. Monitor the Event Hubs in various perspectives with appropriate choice in metrics. If the need is to detect error choose metrics like, 'Server Errors', 'User Errors', 'Quota Exceeded'. To measure Event Hub capture efficiency, configure monitoring on metrics like, 'Capture Backlog', 'Captured Messages’, 'Captured Bytes'.
4. Event Hub Partitions monitoring
Another enhancement to Event Hub monitoring in this release is monitoring capability on Event Hub partitions. Status and Threshold monitors in Serverless360 can now monitor Event Hub partitions on their properties.
5. Relay Data Monitoring
Data Monitor Relays on their metrics to understand the performance and efficiency of Relays. Monitor for scenarios like, error in Listener or Sender connections, disconnects in Listener or sender, Bytes transferred over a period and so on.
6. Dual view in Composite Application Dashboard
Considering customers with a huge number of Composite Applications, we had brought in an enhancement in the Composite Application Dashboard of Serverless360. Now user can switch between card view and the list view. Card view preferable for customers with less number of Composite Applications. Every Composite Application card would have entity type-wise count and pie chart depicting the status of the entities.
List View is exclusively for customers with huge number of Composite Applications. Every item in the list will display the Composite Application name, total number of Entities, Count of entities by their current state. The user can gather more information by getting into the entity dashboard of a Composite Application.
7. Processing Active Messages of Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions
Serveless360 now provides message processing capabilities like Resubmit, Delete, and Repair and Resubmit on the active messages of Service Bus Queues and Topic Subscriptions. For extended documentation about these capabilities, check Service Bus message processing.
8. Automated activities for Active Service Bus messages
It is now possible to automate the active message processing like resubmit, delete using Serverless360. For more details, check Automated activities for Active Service Bus messages.
9. Templates for storing the properties of azure entities
Want to create multiple entities in Azure with similar properties? It can be achieved in Serverless360 without providing the properties each time. Create templates for storing the properties of the entities and use it at the time of entity creation. Refer feature documentation on templates for Service Bus Queues, Topics and Topic Subscriptions. Similar property templates can be created on Event Hubs and Relays too.
10. Improved user experience in entities dashboard
With increased number in types of entities which can be managed and monitored in Serverless360, based on feedback from our customers, the horizontal tabs in entities dashboard is now displayed vertically. In addition to this, the visibility of the monitor status of entities are improved as below.
11. Sending Events to Event Grid Topics
Need to fire sample events to your Event Grid Topics for testing your orchestration, it is now possible to simulate a real time test environment for Event Grid Topics using Serverless360. For extended documentation about this feature, check Sending Events To Event Grid Topics.
12. Accessing failed events of Event Grid Subscription
For the Event Grid Subscription which has dead-letter destination configured, Serverless360 now provides an interface to look at the failed events along with all necessary details like reason for dead-letter, etc.
Accessing failed events of Event Grid Subscription contains more information about this feature.
13. Processing the Dead-Letter Events of Event Grid Subscription
In addition to accessing the dead-letter events, it is now possible to take necessary actions like Resubmitting or Repair and Resubmitting the events.
14. Retrieve Messages from Storage Queue
In the previous release, the capability to monitor the Storage Queues based on the number of messages was brought in Serverless360. Now, it is possible to Retrieve the Messages from Storage Queues to check the message content along with the properties, this will be helpful to identify the poisoned messages.
15. Update Message in Storage Queue
To act on the poisoned messages, Serverless360 provides an user interface to Update the Content of the Message along with the visibility time window.
16. Resubmit Message in Storage Queue
If your business demands to enqueue the message from one storage queue to another, use Serverless360 to Resubmit Message capability of Serverless360 now.
It is also possible to Repair the message, before resubmitting it.
17. Capturing more user actions in Governance and Audit
Governance & Audit capability is now extended to capture user actions on Composite Applications, Service Principals. Check Governance and Audit section for more details.
18. Back up messages before processing into Blob Container
The messages can be backed up to a Blob Container before it is processed. This action will help restoring the messages from being lost. Check Back up messages for more details.
19. User interface to edit Active Directory Configuration
For the users signed up using Active Directory authentication mode, a user interface is provided to Update the Active Directory configuration details.
Release Notes - v18.104.22.1682
This had been a busy month for Serverless360 after our major release of version 2.0 in November.
We had added significant capabilities to Serverless360 mentioned below, though this is not a n exhaustive list.
1. Switch Authentication Mode:
Have you selected Basic Authentication mode at the time of sign up and need to switch to Active Directory Authentication mode without losing your Serverless360 configurations? It is now possible to switch between Basic and Active Directory authentication modes. This action will also be tracked under 'General' section of Governance and Audit for further reference.
2. Expanded Spectrum:
Serverless360 has significantly expanded its spectrum to include various Azure Serverless offerings to the existing list of Service Bus, Logic App, Function App, Event Hubs and Relays that include Event Grid, Storage Accounts. Recently added capabilities worth mentioning include,
- Monitor Event Grids
- Monitor Storage Accounts (blobs, queues, and files)
- Upload bulk messages from excel to Azure Service Bus
- Backup Azure Service Bus messages to Azure Storage blob
- Improved usability with message beautification wherever applicable
- Watch monitor on Logic App and Function App
3. Hybrid Relays Management and Monitoring:
It possible now to manage and monitor hybrid relays in Serverless360. Management capabilities include the following,
- Create Hybrid Relay
- View Properties
- Delete Relay
- Manage Shared Access Policies
Monitoring a Hybrid relay on its Listener Count is now possible by associating it to a Status or Threshold monitor in a Serverless360 Composite Application.
4. Relay Endpoint Monitoring:
Monitoring a relay or hybrid relay endpoint in a Status or Threshold monitor is a latest inclusion Serverless360 monitoring capabilities. It is now possible to monitor the response and responsiveness of a relay endpoint. Below is an illustration to guide on adding a relay endpoint to a Threshold monitor. Similar would be the procedure to monitor a relay endpoint in a Status monitor.
5. Watch monitor on API endpoints at custom frequency:
There was a need to custom define watch monitor frequency which was earlier predefined as 5 minutes. Now it is possible to custom define the watch monitor frequency from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
Along with Logic App and Function App watch monitor now supports API endpoints too.
API endpoint added to a Threshold monitor will be pinged every 1 minute. If this is found to be too often, monitor the api endpoints for response and responsiveness at custom defined frequency using new improved Serverless360 Watch Monitor.
6. Resubmit to source Queue or Topic only:
Business scenarios would demand to restrict certain users from resubmitting the dead letter messages of a Service Bus Queue or Topic to any other Service Bus Queue or Topic. User Access Policy definition in Serverless360 now accommodates this requirement by letting the Administrator or Super User define custom roles with or without permissions to resubmit to Service Queues or Topics other than the Source Queue or Topic.
7. Bulk Monitor Configuration for similar entities:
If the requirement is to define a common monitor configuration based on the entity type at the organization level, manually repeating the same configuration definition for each entity is a redundant and time-consuming process. To overcome this Serverless360 now allows the user to define the monitor configuration for multiple similar entities at a go. This is possible is Status, Threshold and Data Monitors wherever the entity monitoring configuration was applicable. Below is an illustration on bulk configuration of selected queues in a threshold monitor. Similar action is possible on Status and Data monitor configurations too.
Release Notes - v22.214.171.1249
1. Enhanced Composite Application dashboard:
Serverelss360 Private Hosting v2.0 brings an enhanced composite application dashboard, with graphical representation for entity monitoring status. This dashboard view provides the user an instant understanding on the associated entity status based on the configured monitors.
Every composite application now presents all the entities at one glance with current monitoring status and instant access to the monitoring issues in detail.
2. Choice in authentication mode, Azure Active Directory or Basic Authentication:
Serverless360 now has support to 2 authentication modes, Azure Active Directory and Basic authentication modes. The choice can be made at the time of initial configuration after successful installation of Serverless360 application.
3. Comprehensive monitoring:
Monitoring is essential to keep an eye on Serverless components to understand if they are functioning as expected. All the monitors in Serverless360 can now be configured to check multiple entities as a group. Entities can be monitored at property level against desired values and alerts can be triggered to different notification channels like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Webhook etc.
You can choose from the following 4 monitors based on your use case:
Data Monitor: Configure to get notified on efficiency or reliability or consumption of the Azure entities by monitoring their extensive list of metrics.
Status Monitor: Generate report at specific times in a day representing the state of entities against the desired values.
Threshold Monitor: Monitor your entities when certain properties violate desired values for a specified period, say few seconds/minutes.
Watch Monitor: Get notified in near real time on the failure of associated Logic App or Azure Functions.
4. Namespace association using connection string:
Service Bus messaging namespace, Event Hub namespace and Relay namespace can now be associated to Serverless360 using connection string. Connection String with Manage claims policy is necessary to operate on Azure Namespaces. This can be collected from Azure Portal for any namespace at Settings -> Shared Access Policies
5. Resource management capabilities with in Composite Application:
No more switching between Composite Applications and Management Stack. Management actions like creating or deleting entity , editing entity property edit, managing share access keys, enable/disable on entities along with composite application actions like send messages, upload messages etc., all can be accessed at one place. However, the user access policy still facilitates restricting permissions only to desired actions.
6. Enhanced Watch monitor for Logic App and Azure Function:
Watch monitor now can accommodate multiple entity mapping to a single watch monitor and provides more details in the failure reason. This will help the user to better resolve the Logic app or Azure function failure.
7. Improved Usability and Performance :
Usability and performance has been improved throughout the application for a better user experience.
Release Notes - v126.96.36.19907
1. Upload bulk messages from excel to Azure Service Bus:
We have added the capability to send multiple messages from an excel to the selected Azure Service Bus Queue or Topic. You can download the excel template fill in the message details (MessageId, MessageContent, SystemProperties, CustomProperties) for multiple messages. The completed excel sheet can be uploaded to Serverless360 to process and send messages to the Azure Service Bus queue or Topic, associated to a Composite Application. Servereless360 validates the excel message before processing to the Azure Service Bus Queue or Topic.
2. Backup messages to Azure Storage blob:
It is now possible to back up Azure Service Bus message to Azure storage account blob at the time of message resubmission or deletion. You can do this by associating an Azure Storage Account to Serverelss360. Under the 'Utilities' section enable the option to back up messages to blob during dead letter message resubmission or deletion in Azure Service Bus Queue or Topic.
3. Message display beautified:
To improve the readability of the Azure Service Bus messages in XML or JSON format, code beautifier has been implemented through out the Serverless360 product. This change will be reflect in sections like view message in active or dead letter queue, message repair and resubmit, activity history etc.
Release Notes - v188.8.131.527
1. Watch on Azure Logic Apps: Introducing watch on Azure logic Apps associated in Serverless360 Composite Applications. Enabling watch on an associated Logic app will continuously monitor the Logic app, triggers and run actions to notify the user, within 5 minutes of the failure along with information on error reason. Notification will be shared on the configured notification channels
2. Watch on Azure Functions: Introducing watch on Azure Function App associated in Serverless360 Composite Applications. Enabling watch on an associated Azure Function will continuously monitor the executions of the selected Functions, of the Function app to notify the user, within 5 minutes of the execution failure along with information on error reason. Notification will be shared on the configured notification channels
3. Azure Service Bus Scheduled Activities: ServerlessV1.4 comes with the most used capability of Serverless360 SaaS version, Activities with capabilities to schedule actions like , Send Message , Purge Messages or perform Dead- Letter activities (Resubmit, Resubmit & Delete) on Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics
4. Azure Event Hub Scheduled Activities: Capability to schedule sending events to Azure Event Hubs. This feature can be of extensive use in testing scenarios
5. Inline Activities: Send Messages and Purge Messages on Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics and Send Events to Azure Event Hubs
6. Timezone Fixes: Standardized TimeZone usage across the application to improve user experience, all time displays on UI will be in User Time Zone and will be handled in UTC format at Server side
7. Installer Serverless360 V1.4: Wix installer to facilitate Serverless360 V1.4 fresh installation and upgrade from Serverelss360 V1.3. Serverless360 V1.4 installer also comes with resolution for TLS 1.2 error during installation.
Release Notes - v1.3.0.0307
ServiceBus360 rebranded to Serverless360
Release Notes - v1.2.0.0106
- Data Monitoring:
We have introduced Data Monitoring to Private Hosting version, this will enable you to configure Data monitor for following Azure Resources based on their metrics and properties:
- Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure Event Hubs and Relays
We are expanding the scope of ServiceBus360 Private Hosting to manage and monitor Azure Event Hubs and Relays. With this release you can perform activities like:
- Associate, create, update and delete Event Hubs and Consumer Groups
- Event Hubs monitoring
- Associate, create, update and delete Relays
- API End Point Monitoring
With the Private Hosting version, now you can set up API Monitoring and validate the actual response against the expected return. If there is a mismatch between actual and expected return values like codes or response data, alerts will be sent to the users with appropriate information.
- User Management:
We have enhanced the user management in Private Hosting to search user by User Principal Name, this will help to easily filter names in a long directory. This release also brings the option to switch the account ownership to another Super User in the account.
Release Notes - v184.108.40.20604
1. Azure Logic Apps:
With Azure Service Bus already introduced in the previous release, now we have introduced management and monitoring of Logic Apps. The user can perform management activities like the run trigger, enable Logic App and delete Logic App from ServiceBus360. In addition to operational capabilities, ServiceBus360 has the capability to monitor the Azure Logic Apps based on the state of the Logic App (enabled/disabled). Trigger history and Run details along with run action failure reason can be explored by associating the logic app in a composite application.
2. Azure Functions:
Similar to Azure Logic Apps, we have introduced management and monitoring of Azure Functions in ServiceBus360 Private Hosting. Azure Functions helps you to build apps faster with a serverless architecture and accelerate your development with an event-driven, serverless compute experience. We understand that Azure Functions would be an integrated part of many real-time integration scenarios and it will add much more value to associate Azure Functions through Composite Applications. In this release, you can perform Read, Update & Delete operations ie., you can start, stop and restart Function App using ServiceBus360. In addition to operational capabilities, ServiceBus360 has the capability to perform state-based (enabled/disabled) monitoring of the Functions Apps.
3. User Roles & Access Policy:
ServiceBus360 Private Hosting authenticates your organization users using the Azure Active Directory (AD) configured in your environment. By default, the application has 3 defined user roles (Admin, Superuser, and Normal user). However, depending on your requirement in real time you can add more roles and define granular permissions for the users in the application.
4. Regenerate/Modify or Edit a message ID:
when you try to resubmit a message to a 'DuplicateDetection' enabled Queue, this capability will help you to prevent the message from being lost. When you choose automated regeneration, the system will assign a new GUID as Message Ids. Alternately, you can edit to set custom message ids. for eg: invoice/201#/####.
5. Export Governance & Audit logs:
We have introduced this new feature to export your audit logs as a pdf or .xls extension files. ServiceBus360 audits user activities on Operations and Messaging, it’s as easy as seeing “Who did what operation on which entity at what time”.
6. Download Message:
You can download the messages from a Queues or Topic Subscriptions in a compressed format.
Release Notes - v220.127.116.113
1. Composite Applications: Group different Azure Services, Manage and Monitor Azure Services, and Send alerts to Notification Channel
Composite Application is a logical entity that you can use to group Azure Services like Service Bus, Logic Apps, Event Hubs etc that constitute a Line of Business Application in your Integration Solution Architecture. These resources can be from different Azure Subscriptions and namespaces. In version1.0, you can manage and monitor the application group that contains different Azure Service Bus Messaging resources.
2. Message Retrieval and Processing: Get the active and dead letter message, View message details and properties, and Resubmit dead letter messages
You can retrieve and process both active and dead letter messages when the query is executed from the UI, ServiceBus360 triggers a service call that retrieves the list of messages in peek lock mode.You can resubmit a dead letter message by selecting the messages and choosing the destination entity. The destination entity may be a Queue or a Topic under the same composite application. Under message processing, you can do the following activities:
- Resubmit a message/bulk messages
- Delete a message/bulk messages
- Repair and Resubmit a message
- View properties/message details/error details
3. CRUD Operations: Create, update and delete Azure resources
You can create, update, and delete Queues and Topics within the ServiceBus360 portal. You need not switch to the Azure portal to perform these operations. In addition, ServiceBus360 also keeps track of these operations performed by users in the Governance/Auditing section to help administrators investigate actions.
4. Monitoring and Notification: Create Alarm, Map entities to the alarm and Receive notification
ServiceBus360 Private Hosting is designed to provide status and threshold monitoring capabilities for Azure Service Bus Messaging. Monitoring is bundled within the composite application and has the capability to monitor the resources associated with a composite application.The monitoring service will:
- Check on the status every 60 seconds
- Update the dashboard with the current status
- Trigger an email report on monitoring status to your registered email address (if opted for email notifications while creating the alarm). Similarly, you can receive notifications through SMTP and Microsoft Teams.
5. Governance Audit: Check user activities on Operations and Messaging audit logs
You can check who disabled/deleted a monitor, edited the monitor configurations, any alteration in the resources mapped to the monitor, or even any change to the set threshold values of the entities. When such incidents happen, you must have this feature in place to look at the audit logs and see who performed such activity and take necessary steps. Similarly, you can track any Message processing and any modifications to resource properties from ServiceBus360.
6. User Management: Connect to Azure AD, facilitate Single sign-on, and grant the user access to users within your Azure AD
ServiceBus360 Private Hosting integrates with Azure AD for user authentication. Azure AD integration gives your users a streamlined sign-in experience and helps your application conform to your IT policies. Global Administrator of Organization Azure AD can select users in AD to access ServiceBus360.