Data Factory is a cloud-based data integration service that allows you to create cloud-based data-driven workflows to orchestrate and automate the movement and transformation of data.
Once a Data Factory is associated with a Serverless360 Business Application, it is possible to perform a number of operations, which will be covered in this section.
- Serverless360 introduces a feasible solution for managing all the trigger operations by providing Triggers functionality in Data Factory resources and continues to meet the needs of its customers on a regular basis.
- The main function of this latest implementation is to start and stop Data Factory triggers directly from Serverless360.
- Users can view the specifics of triggers associated with the respective Data Factory resource by using Triggers option.
Field values such as Description, End Time, and Annotation will be displayed in Trigger details only if values for the same are available in Azure portal.
- Users can also view a brief description of the resources associated with the respective Data Factory triggers.
- Serverless360 allows users to view all the trigger runs, including details such as the trigger type and the time the trigger was executed.
The trigger runs can be filtered based on their status. Following are the statuses of the trigger runs that helps in its filtration:
- Waiting on Dependency
Integration Runtimes can be viewed and filtered based on the following statuses:
- Access Denied
- Need Registration
Users now have access to a default Data Factory Dashboard within the Data Factory resource, allowing for enhanced data visualisation and tracking of real-time data.
Users are provided with the following pre-defined Dashboard widgets, which can be customised to meet their specific needs.
1. Failed Pipeline Runs
2. Failed-Cancelled-Succeded Activity Runs
3. Trigger Runs Summary
4. Total Entities Count
5. Factory Details
6. SSIS Summary
Users can monitor their Data Factory resources by configuring the rules available for monitoring.
Navigate to the Monitoring section of the resource to configure the monitoring rules for Data Factory.
Users can specify monitoring threshold values based on their needs.
When the monitoring rule type is a metric, selecting metric against metric rules is also an option.
- Serverless360 also enables viewing the properties of the Data Factory.
- There is also an option to view the properties in JSON format.