Need for Import or Export
Let's consider a scenario, ACME corporation builds an Ecommerce application with the following Service Bus Entities:
- Queue with the following properties:
- Message time to live set to 20 minutes
- Duplicate detection enabled
- Duplicate detection history set to 10 minutes
- Maximum delivery count set to 10
- Maximum size 1GB
- Topic with 2 subscriptions with rules defined to segregate messages by their label into accepted and rejected
The above-mentioned Service Bus Queue and Topics are created in the UAT environment and tested to work fine. Now the need is to replicate the same in the production environment. One option is to recreate the Queues with the same settings either in the Azure portal or using Service Bus Explorer. But this would need considerable development and testing effort. You have an option to import an Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics from one Service Bus namespace to another using Serverless360.
Serverless360 provides a simple solution by allowing the users to import the Queues between namespace to make the process much easier. Hence saving considerable development and testing effort.
When Topics are imported from one namespace to another, the Topics would get exactly replicated with the same set of properties and rules if any. All the Topic Subscription rules (Boolean filters, Correlation filters, SQL filters) would get exactly replicated along with a default role in the target namespace.