Data Monitor in Serverless360 offers performance monitoring for Azure Event Grid Topics, Event Grid Subscriptions and Event Grid Domain Subscriptions. The following is the extensive list of metrics on which Event Grid Topics , Event Grid Subscriptions and Event Grid Domain Subscriptions can be monitored.
Event Grid Topic
Configure Data Monitor for Event Grid Topics on the following metrics,
- Failed Events: Event sent to the Topic but rejected with an error code.
- Published Events: Event successfully sent to the Topic, and processed with a 2xx response.
- Unmatched Events: Event successfully published to the Topic, but not matched to an Event Subscription. The event was dropped.
- Publish Subscribe Latency: Time taken by the Topic to publish the event to the Event Subscription.
Event Grid Subscriptions and Event Grid Domain Subscriptions
Configure Data Monitor for Event Grid Subscriptions on the following metrics,
- Delivered Events: Event successfully delivered to the Subscription's endpoint, and received a 2xx response.
- Matched Events: Event in the Topic was matched by the Event Subscription.
- Dropped Events: Event was not delivered and all retry attempts were sent. The event was dropped.
- Delivery Failed Events: Event sent to Subscription's endpoint, but received a 4xx or 5xx response.
- Dead Lettered Events: Events, that can't be delivered to an endpoint, can be sent to a Storage Account defined as dead letter location
- Destination Processing Duration: Time taken to process the event from Event Subscription to the destination endpoint.
Below is the illustration to configure a Data Monitor for a Event Subscription.
A sample report of Data Monitoring on Event Grid Subscription would be as below,